The Offshore Technology Conference (OTC) declared the champs of the 2022 Spotlight on New Technology Award on March 17. This high-status award is introduced to OTC exhibitors who are altering the eventual fate of offshore energy through mechanical headway and development. OTC perceived a sum of 14 organizations, including seven private ventures for this present year for their advanced equipment and programming innovations.
Beneficiaries of the current year’s honor were chosen in light of the accompanying rules: curiosity in the commercial center; level of development; exhibited achievement; wide business allure; and capacity to have a huge effect across the offshore business.
“Every year, OTC receives hundreds of award submissions showcasing remarkably impressive and groundbreaking technological advancements in the offshore energy sector,” said Paul Jones, chairperson, OTC Board of Directors. “The companies awarded today represent some of the most innovative and advanced technologies around, which we trust will shape and transform the industry for years to come.”
2022 Spotlight Winners at OTC
- Bosch Rexroth, maker of SVA R2 – The world’s first electric Subsea Valve Actuator with wellbeing by springs, as minimized as water-powered actuators
- Expro, maker of Galea – Autonomous Well Intervention System
- Oil States Industries, maker of Oil States Managed Pressure Drilling and Riser Gas Handling System
- Oil States and TotalEnergies, makers of 15K High Pressure, High Temperature (HPHT) Riser System For Subsea Drilling Applications in Shallow Water
- R3 Environmental Systems, maker of Vacuum-Assisted Pure Oil Recovery Technology
- Schlumberger, maker of ReSOLVE iX limit execution instrumented wireline mediation administration
- Schlumberger, maker of Autonomous Directional Drilling
2022 Spotlight Small Business Winners
- ClampOn, maker of ClampOn Subsea Flow Temperature Monitor
- CoreAll, maker of CoDril
- HYTORC, maker of MXT+ Hydraulic Torque Wrench
- HYTORC, maker of HYTORC Connect Software App
- Rocsole Ltd, maker of ROCSOLE Intelligent Level Detection and Data Analytics for Sand Management
- Subsea Shuttle, LLC, maker of Subsea Shuttle, LLC
- Aquatec Group, maker of KINEKtron
Starting around 2014, OTC has gladly perceived the advancement and innovations created by private ventures. With the purpose of being eligible for the small business award, businesses need to meet the above standards. It must be autonomously owned and functioned or listed as a nonprofit organization and have no more than 300 workers in the 12 months earlier to the application closing date.